Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hot Momma

I went to playgroup this week at the swimming pool. The kids had fun and it was nice to get out of the house....the bad part....there was only three other moms there besides me who were not wearing bikinis....and two of them were pregnant. I would like to use the excuse that I have kids so that is why my body is so gross but this was PLAYGROUP...EVERYONE there was a mom. And, not only were they wearing bikinis, but they looked GOOD in them... It was depressing.

Now I am not saying that I want to necessarily wear a bikini...but just feeling good enough about myself that I dont have to don the fat mom swim skirt would be a good start! Oh well. At least my boobs are real.

1 comment:

  1. Playgroup Moms in bikinis!?!?! You get yourself right back to Utah quick where swim skirts are a must!

    ReplyDelete