Friday, September 17, 2010

About Freakin Time

I FINALLY saw the scale move when I weighed myself today. I hadnt weighed myself in a couple of weeks because I was so sick of seeing no difference even though I was really trying. However, I knew I couldnt avoid it forever so I thought I might as well weigh myself today before the weekend hits!
And......I had lost six pounds!!!!! YAY! I am not only 1/2 pound away from where I was in June when I had just finished six month of boot camp class (and before spending all summer on vacation!)
I am still trying to hit the gym every weekday morning and now I am now tracking my food on www.myfitnesspal.com I think journaling my food has added that little extra bit that finally made something happen. So, now I am off the enjoy my weekend (and not worry about what I eat again till Monday!)

1 comment: